Chichester Chamber Concerts Respects Your Privacy
We are registered as a Charity, and our registration number is 1115795.
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, and electronic communications will be made in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR). We are required to comply with the new EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer as part of the process of promoting our concerts, booking tickets, issuing gift aid forms, e-newsletter sign-ups and occasional visitor surveys. All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers within the European Union. No third parties have access to your personal data and we do not share your data with any other organisation.
We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
Personal information we collect may include:
· your full name and title
· postal address, email address and phone number
· ticket purchases and event attendance
· contact preferences
· Gift Aid status – as part of the donation/sponsorship process
· details of correspondence sent to you, or received from you
· any other information provided by yourself at the request of Chichester Chamber Concerts
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
When we ask you to provide your personal information we will let you know why we are asking, and how we will use your data, by directing you towards this notice.
Depending on your relationship with the Chichester Chamber Concerts and the preferences you have indicated, data we hold may be used by us for the following purposes
· Send you promotional, marketing or fundraising information by post, telephone or electronic means. These types of communications can include:
o Informing you of other musical events which we believe may be of interest to you.
o News and updates about Chichester Chamber Concerts and marketing or supporter e-newsletters.
o Information on our fundraising operations, including occasional targeted requests to consider giving financial support to Chichester Chamber Concerts, or to ask you to consider supporting us in other ways.
o Other relevant communications based upon your relationship with Chichester Chamber Concerts
· We understand that your personal information and privacy are important to you. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes. We protect your personal information and adhere to all current data protection act legislation with respect to protecting privacy. We do not give out, sell or trade our mailing list data with third parties. The information you provide will be used primarily to protect your purchases and attendance at events and also keep you informed about the activities of Chichester Chamber Concerts. If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us, simply contact us by using the online contacts form or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
· We will be delighted to provide anyone with copies of the information that we hold about them. Requests should be sent to email@example.com, telephone 07786 176 859
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
· Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. If you have not attended any of our concerts for the last three years and have not asked us to keep you on our mailing list then we will delete your data.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
· If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. Our Data Protection Officer is Mike Compton, a member of our committee, and you can contact him at 3 Westergate Wood Cottages, Level Mare Lane, Eastergate, Chichester PO20 3SB - firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).